The Ordinary Story

HEY YOU! LOOK AT THIS. Different colors are different people.
Doug = Blue Font, Ram = Black Font, Tad = Dark Green Font

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Springer.

This has been thought about many time by many people but I cannot understand how the "unknowing" people go onto Jerry Springer. I just saw an episode where poor victims found out their boy/girlfriend was a transvestite. It's so painfully obvious to everyone, first of all, that the person is a transvestite. Second of all, the significant other always walks out onto the stage with just an eager anticipation like they might only be there to get a box of candy or something. You know if your on Jerry Springer, shit is going to hit the fan somehow. I would go through every possible horrible situation possible to figure out what why exactly I was there. If there was the smallest doubt in my mind that my girlfriend was a man and I happened to be going on Jerry Springer, that would pretty much confirm it. I would walk out on stage with such a look of dread. This all is under the assumption that most of Springer is real because I know people are stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home